Launched in 2012, Tinder is the world’s leading social app for meeting new people. Using social data, Tinder connects people nearby who are mutually interested in meeting each other.
Tinder’s Wellness Needs:
On-site services to fit busy employees’ schedules
A wide variety of offerings to suit individual needs and interests
A fully managed service that didn’t create extra work for HR
The Fitspot Solution:
Based on employees’ preferences, Fitspot created a fully customized Workplace Wellness program at Tinder HQ. Certified fitness instructors, known as FitExperts, lead weekly workouts on Monday evenings, alternating between high-intensity Circuit Training and Kickboxing classes. It’s a fully managed service, and Fitspot brings in all the equipment necessary (such as mats, weights, and speakers) for the workouts.
Fitspot also provides engaging content on a monthly basis to help employees make healthy decisions, including FitNews (Fitspot’s monthly newsletter) and on-site wellness posters featuring fitness tips, healthy recipes, stretching demonstrations, and more. Two times per month, Fitspot also hosts Tune In Tuesdays, a 15-minute audio experience featuring industry experts who share insights about health topics, from sleep management to the importance of mindfulness.
Our custom program also features:
- Staffed FitExperts who have at least three years of group fitness experience, and are well versed at working with employees of all fitness levels.
- Equipment delivery and on-site storage for all services.
- A dedicated client success manager who handles staffing, communication, monthly reviews, and feedback surveys.
- All communication materials, including feedback surveys, FitNews (Fitspot’s monthly newsletter), and on-site wellness posters (tips, recipes, stretching demonstrations, etc.).
One year into the partnership between Tinder and Fitspot, it’s clear that sparks are flying.
- Employees engage with Fitspot’s wellness programs at a consistently high rate, citing the variety of classes offered and convenient scheduling.
- Each weekly workout sees a mix of regular attendees as well as new faces interested in trying it out.
- The Tune In Tuesday sessions also attracts a high number each week, since it provides an easy-to-digest dose of wellness for people who may not have the time or interest in working out.
- Since Fitspot listens to what employees want through surveys and feedback, we are able to adapt, reschedule, and restaff seamlessly to ensure we exceed expectations.
Hear what a few Tinder employees have said:
“Fitspot definitely builds team chemistry. We all look forward to it. Spending this time with our coworkers is a definitely a plus.”
“It was a great team-building experience. We were all in sync with each other, it was perfect. We were motivating each other, amping each other up.”